You have the power to change the world!
Dewdrop Foundation needs your help in translating critical public health messages, into work that will engage and inform people across different cultures, languages, communities, and platforms.
The shortlisted work will reach everyone, everywhere.
Guidelines for intending participants:
1. Adopt a Seenager (i.e. identify and choose a person aged 60 years and above)
2. Interview the Seenager about his/her life, and how best they feel elder abuse can be prevented
in the family/community in the first instance; as well as the impact of Covid19 pandemic on
them and how to prevent any adverse impact of such emergencies on elderly persons
3. Write an essay in English Titled: Nuggets of Wisdom (maximum of 1000 words for category 1 and maximum of 2000 words for category 2)
4. Use any of the following mediums: photographs, drawings, paintings, sketches, cartoons,
graphics, and other digital art to produce your original artwork (inspired by your Seenager), to
illustrate your vision of (a) ending elder abuse in Nigeria; and (b) caring for elders during the
Covid 19 health crisis
5. Submit the following to Voice2020@dewdropfoundation.org:
a. a clear, good quality picture of your artwork
b. a photo of your ”adopted” Seenager (in jpeg or pdf format) and
c. an essay in English Titled: Nuggets of Wisdom (in word or pdf)
d. Include your Name, Gender, Age, School, Class, Name of School and its location
(Town/City and State) at the time of applying.
e. use the hashtags: #DewdropFoundation #StopElderAbuse #Covid19 on your essay
and artwork, and
f. Tag @DewdropNGO @WHO @UN @Dewdropfoundation on Twitter and
Terms and Conditions Apply – CLICK HERE TO VIEW.